Sunday, May 22, 2011

TGI Friday's and Italianni's at Abreeza




I both have tried TGI Friday’s and Italianni’s when I was in Manila a year ago and I’m glad that I no longer have to fly to Manila, just to have a taste of these 2 resto’s.

I’m sure a lot of people exclaimed Thank God it’s Wednesday! as these 2 fab dining places opened on May 18. TGI Friday’s is an American themed restaurant, which has a chain of restaurant not only in the US but in almost all of the places in the world, is famous for its huge servings of steaks, babyback ribs, appetizers, entrées, desserts and ultimate alcoholic drinks. Though, this one is truly pricey, but the serving and the great taste it offer is one thing that you shouldn’t miss.



Italianni’s Restaurant on the other hand does Italy cuisine best. Its flavorful array of dishes will keep your mouth and your heart filled with satisfaction like no other. I have tried their Bolognese and their famous ice cream flavors and I’m sure this one will truly make every Davaoenos crave for more.

If you want to experience a different dining experience, check out TGI Friday’s and Italianni’s in Abreeza Mall now!

No comments:

Post a Comment